Thursday, November 01, 2007

I Oughta be in Pictures

My dear friend, Lis Fies, is currently making a movie entitled The Commune. Partly because we're such good friends, and partly because I have a very minor producer role for having enthusiastically invested in her movie, she cast me as an extra. Sadly, she chose to typecast me and so I play a malevolent hippie. No lines, just a creepy, appraising glance at a beautiful girl who's walking by. It's a very cleverly written film, the lead actress is stunning, and I wish them all the best! Oh, and check out my listing on imdb.com (one of my favorite web sites, as it should be for any movie junkie).

1 Comments:

Blogger Selene said...

Malevolent hippie....as if!

So what wig will you be wearing?
xo
Selene

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home