Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Funny Video and the Infamous Quote Log, Part I

OK guys, take a look at this. The video itself (one of Will Ferrell's top picks, BTW) is almost as funny as Jonathan Funke's fake review of same.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/d7e5ec2c55

"A revitalizing contribution to the urban vocabulary of 'patois
physicale' " -- The New Criterion

"Paddy-Cake has never been so arresting, so visceral, so NOW" -- The
Gordon School Bee

"Not gay at ALL" -- The Washington Blade


QUOTE LOG PART I


“Airline flying now is like when I was a kid and would walk by the bus station.”
--Paul Christenson

“He's so far in the closet he's practically in Narnia.”
--as told to me by Deroy Murdock

“I don't usually blame others for my own excesses.”
--Stacy Monahan

Iceland: I feel like it's more trendy than awesome”
--Lauren Pearle

“The problem with hands-free headsets is that you never know if the person walking toward you is talking to someone on a cell phone or just crazy”
—Katherine Eldred

Charlie: “Were you a Tahoe girl growing up?”
Joan Burns: “Not so much. My Dad doesn’t like still bodies of water; he thinks they attract white trash.”

"Some of the most interesting people are the ones you didn't invite."
--Julie Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home